søndag 14. august 2016

Birthday Card!


*
*



Hi! I am back with my birthday card to my lovely friend Debbie D :)


I have coloured up cute Tilda Enjoying Summer, with Distress Ink, re-inkers and Markers. Most of the dies I have used are from the DooHickey Club vol 5. Under I have some detail photos for you:










The beautiful papers used are from Maja Design and the Summertime collection (which you can win here!). The metal corner is from WOC, and I have painted it with white Gesso. And have you seen the cute tassels?! I just loooove them! So be aware, you will find them on many of my future cards ;) They are made with a die from the vol 5. The flowers are also made with dies from that Club kit.


Beautiful texts from Stempelglede, and the collection Just a Note.


I have used doilies and laces from the lovely shop Live & Love Crafts. So happy to find such goodies there ;)
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
{You can also view this post in my Magnoliablog}

With love, Camilla

4 kommentarer:

Randi Th. sa...

Som alltid; Nydelig kort!:)

Randi Th. sa...

Som alltid; Nydelig kort!:)

Suzi Mac sa...

Wow!! Camilla, this is so precious!! lovely layout, colouring and lots of pretty details to see. Debbie is going to love and treasure this pretty card.
Hugs
Suzi x

Patty O'Malley sa...

Gorgeous card! Lucky Debbie to receive this!