onsdag 3. januar 2018

DT card for Wild Orchid Crafts ~ Get well soon card


Hi everyone! 
Happy New Year! 
This is my first card in 2018 and with some new foamiran flowers. 
You can find the products to make them in the WOC shop.
I just love making them! 
I have used the ivory coloured foam, 
and some flower dies from Magnolia.
I have coloured them all in the middle with some green chalk.


The card is as you can see a lollipop card. I have used dies from Spellbinders and Magnolia.
And the image and text is also from Magnolia.
The papers are from Maja Design and the Denim and Friends Collection.


I have placed some beautiful white stamens from Wild Orchid Crafts in the middle of the flower.






Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!
You can also read this post in the WOC blog.
Wish you all a lovely day!

With love, 
Camilla

2 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Pretty card, Camilla!

Wendy Nicola Jackson sa...

Happy New Year Camilla. Your card is so beautiful. I love the sweet bandaids and the cute wee envelopes. A beautifully crafted card. Hope all's well with your sweet family. Hugs, Wends xoxo